Übertile Überspacer Tile Spacers
Traditional tile spacers are very difficult to remove from grout joints the day after installation. This problem is solved with the übertile™ überspacer™ designed with a grab handle integrated into the spacer body.
- Reusable spacer pulls out of grout joint with ease
- Durable and solid dense plastic to ensure they do not collapse under the weight of the tile installation.
- Spacer size is stamped into the body of the spacer, to ensure easy identification.
- Packaged in a convenient screw top jar for safe storage until the next tile installation.
- Available in 3 sizes: 5 mm 3/16”, 3 mm 1/8”, and 1..5 mm 1/16")
- Available in either 4 leg design for square based patterns or with a 3 leg design for offset and brick lay installation patterns.
- 75 pieces/ jar
- NEW models have a mortar support arm to help keep spacer from sinking deep into the mortar, making removal the next day easier (note these are only available on new stock and some sizes of the spacer. Check first before ordering to confirm availability of spacer with support arm)